Stay comfortable all year-round with state-of-the-art
heating and AC services in Phoenix.
AC Replacement in Sun City
Benefit from the Increased Efficiency & Performance of New Technology
A reliable AC system is critical because we know you don’t have the time to wait for repairs regularly. Let the Pinon Air Heat and Cooling professionals provide a new unit that offers reduced energy usage and better indoor air quality. Knowing when you should stop paying for repairs and invest in a new air conditioner can be challenging, but we’re here to help. Our expert AC replacement in Sun City lets you find the updated unit that works best for you and shows you when it’s time to replace instead of repair.
Call us at (623) 471-1873 to schedule a free estimate and benefit from a more reliable air conditioner today!
When Should I Replace My AC?
Repairs are a great solution until they become a frequent occurrence. A new unit offers the long-term fix you need to stay comfortable.
Replace your AC if it meets any of these conditions:
- The system is over 15 years old
- You have noticed increased operational costs
- There are recurring problems cropping up more and more frequently
Your typical system may last up to 20 years if properly maintained. However, if your warranty is expired, don’t continue to pay for costly repairs when a new unit offers fewer breakdowns and a valid warranty. As your unit ages, it loses efficiency, increasing your monthly costs. A new unit uses less energy while providing the same cooling to your space so that you can save on utility costs. Though maintenance can reduce the loss of efficiency, your monthly costs will still increase over time.
If you need a repair once or twice a year, there’s no need to replace your system. If repairs become a recurring issue, you shouldn’t pay more than half the cost of a new unit, typically around $2,500, on one or more services. Instead, invest in a new system for a longer-lasting solution. If you notice any of these issues and don’t regularly maintain your system, trust Pinon Air Heat and Cooling to provide expert AC replacement in Sun City and surrounding cities.
10% OFF For Seniors On Repairs Only Valid from Nov 29, 2022 - Nov 29, 2023 Restrictions May Apply
Service With IntegrityYou can count on our professionals to always get the job done right the first time with honesty.
Financing Solutions AvailableReady to get started? Take a look at our financing options to see what works best for you.
Quality Work, Always!Dedicated to making sure that our work is done right the first time and delivering quality solutions to our customers.
Benefits of an Updated AC
If your unit has met the replacement requirements, but you’re still unsure if it’s time to replace it, consider the advantages of a new system.
The benefits of an updated air conditioner include:
- Warranty: The warranty of a new unit may last up to ten years, so you don’t have to pay for any unexpected repairs out of pocket. This often requires regular maintenance that further increases the longevity of your AC.
- Reduced costs: Updated parts and a stronger system prevent repairs and increase energy efficiency for lower monthly costs. An air conditioner with a SEER rating over 15 or an energy star rating ensures your unit has the highest efficiency.
- Increased comfort: Outdated systems have dust and debris that lowers indoor air quality. We want you to breathe easier with a new, clean unit that may include updated purifying or filtering technology. This increases comfort with better air and can prevent issues like over-cycling.
Trust Pinon Air Heat and Cooling when you need expert AC replacement in Sun City and surrounding cities that provide these benefits. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our community comfortable with a reliable air conditioner.
Call us today at (623) 471-1873 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a free estimate and benefit from a new unit!
“Great Customer Service!”